"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Zucchini & tomatoes!

Late last night I was excited to see the first zucchini of the season growing! I also spotted small tomatoes on my container grown tomato plant! YEAH.




Last night I pulled up my pea plants as their harvest has ended. I cleared the area, loosened up the soil and transplanted another zucchini plant I'd started to the area. Today I will likely plant something else in the remaining available space. I hate to waste any space that can be used to grow something!


Windowbox.com: Gardening Made Easy