Late last night I was excited to see the first zucchini of the season growing! I also spotted small tomatoes on my container grown tomato plant! YEAH.
Last night I pulled up my pea plants as their harvest has ended. I cleared the area, loosened up the soil and transplanted another zucchini plant I'd started to the area. Today I will likely plant something else in the remaining available space. I hate to waste any space that can be used to grow something!
"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11
Indiana Gardening Links of interest ~ Zone 5
- Indiana Orchards
- Apple Tree Cultivars for Indiana
- Indiana Garden & Plant Nurseries
- Indiana dates & ranges for Spring and Fall Planting for selected vegetables
- Indiana Monthly Garden Calendar
- Indiana Living Green Magazine
- Perennials, Trees & Shrubs that grow well in Zone 5
- Growing Green Beans and other beans in Indiana
- Growing Potatoes in Indiana
- Growing Cherry Trees in Indiana
- Pollination of Fruit Trees