"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Gardening Journal begins...

I love gardening. I will be totally honest, I do not have years of gardening experience. I have had a garden for 3 years. I absolutely love it and I know I will have one for the rest of my life, as long as I'm able. There is something so fulfilling about working in the soil; planting a little seed and seeing the plant grow, flower, and provide food!

"The miracle of plants growing is God's achievement but I'm glad He's willing to use my hands to help out." ~ Garden Girl Jo

I am excited about this blog because it will give me a place to share my love of vegetable gardening, flower gardening & photography all at once. I hope you visit often. If you find this site of interest please pass the link on to your gardening friends. Also,feel free to contact me throught the contact button in the upper left sidebar of this blog. I'd love to check out your gardening blog our website or just hear feedback from you. Thanks for stopping in!

Garden Girl Jo