"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Attention Garden Bloggers

Attention fellow Garden Bloggers: Since you are reading this you must be interested in blogs and I'm guessing many of you have a blog yourself... or two or three! Thank you for checking out mine! I enjoy blogging. It gives me an opportunity to share a part of my world with others, a place to talk about my hobbies & loves. It's a place for others to enjoy and hopefully learn something. Blogging makes me think about the things I appreciate in my life and allows me to share them. That is my true reason for blogging.
I will admit though that I'm now hoping there might be some other benefits I wasn't expecting. I recently heard about the possibility of earning a little money while blogging just like I've been doing. This got me curious. If I can post things applicable to my blog, that do not detract from it, and earn a little cash in the mean time... That is something to consider. Therefore I just recently signed up for Pay Per Post. All you have to do is sign up at payperpost.com. They show you what opportunities with advertisers are available to you and you have the power to accept what offers and ONLY what offers you desire. You are then paid by the advertiser. If this is something that also interests you check it out! I'm new to it so I don't have my own stories to tell... yet. I'll let you know when I do. Hopefully I'll be able to find some worthwhile things that would interest you to advertise! In the mean time this blog will still remain a place to share my love for my backyard garden. So, please continue visiting and enjoying your garden!


drive traffic