"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anxiously awaiting gardening season 2009!


I am so excited that gardening season will soon be upon me! So excited that even though it is still cold and somewhat bleak here in Northern Indiana (snowing!) I already have my garden soil loosened up and my tomato cages in place! :) I just couldn't wait.

What I am planting this year:

Dwarf Apple tree
(2) High Bush Blueberry bushes
Spinach
Lettuce
Peas
3 Tomato Plants
More strawberries
Zucchini
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Green Beans (bush variety and pole variety)
Okra
Maybe a couple pepper plants