"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today in my Indiana garden...

Today I pulled up my remaining lettuce. Unfortunately as I mentioned in a previous post, it became bitter tasting come July. Our guinea pigs are now having a feast. :) In the space that became available I transplanted two zucchini plants. I'm not sure if they will survive this but I figured it was worth a try. They really seemed to be struggling in the container. I really hope they do as my oldest daughter loved fried zucchini last summer and I also enjoyed making zucchini bread! Today I also picked my first bowl of pole variety green beans.