The following photos I took this week:
This is a close up of one of my Clemson Spineless Okra plants.
You can see that the okra pods are just starting to form.
Cantaloupe - no specific details to share... the seeds I used came from a storebought cantaloupe!
Close up of Gardener's Delight Tomatoes grown in container. This variety is referred to as "candy from the garden". Extra sweet flavor, 3/4 inch red cherry tomatoes.
"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11
Indiana Gardening Links of interest ~ Zone 5
- Indiana Orchards
- Apple Tree Cultivars for Indiana
- Indiana Garden & Plant Nurseries
- Indiana dates & ranges for Spring and Fall Planting for selected vegetables
- Indiana Monthly Garden Calendar
- Indiana Living Green Magazine
- Perennials, Trees & Shrubs that grow well in Zone 5
- Growing Green Beans and other beans in Indiana
- Growing Potatoes in Indiana
- Growing Cherry Trees in Indiana
- Pollination of Fruit Trees