"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11

Search for garden related articles right here:

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Treasured Trees

I love trees! Below are a some of the trees in our yard that I especially appreciate:


The tree above is an Eastern Redbud. My husband planted this 2 years ago. It has grown wonderfully and I think it is such a lovely tree.


The tree above is a Bradford Pear tree. Bradford Pear trees have such beautiful shape. This one is thriving in our front yard.


These two trees are Birch trees. I really like the look of Birch trees. The negative is the frequent twigs in the yard from them!