"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11
Indiana Gardening Links of interest ~ Zone 5
- Indiana Orchards
- Apple Tree Cultivars for Indiana
- Indiana Garden & Plant Nurseries
- Indiana dates & ranges for Spring and Fall Planting for selected vegetables
- Indiana Monthly Garden Calendar
- Indiana Living Green Magazine
- Perennials, Trees & Shrubs that grow well in Zone 5
- Growing Green Beans and other beans in Indiana
- Growing Potatoes in Indiana
- Growing Cherry Trees in Indiana
- Pollination of Fruit Trees
Monday, June 16, 2008
Lord, what a beautiful world you have created!
Lord, what a beautiful world you have created.
When I look around me I'm fascinated.
The green of the grass, the blue of the sky.
The wind in the trees, the birds flying high.
It's so beautiful, so beautiful to me.
Lord I just want to say
Thank you for this lovely day!
Oh how I appreciate
everything you create!
(please do not copy poem without permission)