Lots of rain and sunshine in the last few days are really helping things along in my garden!
My pea plants are beginning to flower and my Quinalt Strawberries are beginning to turn red. Additional green bean plants and zucchini plants have sprouted in the last couple days. The Okra has sprouted well also.
I am also very excited to see the roses on my rose bushes are beginning to open!
Today I plan to plant additional spinach seeds.
"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11
Indiana Gardening Links of interest ~ Zone 5
- Indiana Orchards
- Apple Tree Cultivars for Indiana
- Indiana Garden & Plant Nurseries
- Indiana dates & ranges for Spring and Fall Planting for selected vegetables
- Indiana Monthly Garden Calendar
- Indiana Living Green Magazine
- Perennials, Trees & Shrubs that grow well in Zone 5
- Growing Green Beans and other beans in Indiana
- Growing Potatoes in Indiana
- Growing Cherry Trees in Indiana
- Pollination of Fruit Trees